be nice to people
bc most people are already sad so like
why be mean
collections that are raw as fuck ➝ gardem s/s 2014
John Galliano Autumn/Winter 2009-2010, photographed by Markus Bollingmo.
I’m currently in Spain, working on my tan! It’s been awesome so far, my health has been alright for the most part, and I’ve done some lovely shopping.
Today we went to a zoo type place thing, as keepers for a day… Got to feed and pet all sorts of animals!! Huge tortoises, fluffy grabby lemurs, birds, fruit bats, porcupines, suricates and monkeys… The lemurs were all so grabby. ; v ; One mama lemur groomed my mom’s hair, while my little brother was shat and pissed on. Our guide was amazing, too. My mom is apparently a lot like his, so he was really excited and gave her lots of kisses, even thanked her for letting him be our guide. He also made out with one of his bird friends, said the bird’s wife was a bitch so he was giving him the affection he needed…
Speaking of kisses, I got to kiss sealions! Bubhubhbuhb sweet little soft kisses on the forehead and lips…
The place we’re staying at is the second half of a private villa, in a lovely orange grove with a pool and plants all around. There are geckos running about, and bats and ghjfddg I’m in heaven.
Another close up shot of a beautiful print!
1. Don’t take criticism personally. Instead, realize that criticism says more about them than it does about you.
2. Distinguish between facts and subjectivity. Most criticisms are just personal opinions. They are not objective and they don’t reflect the truth.
ok but ask yourself this about your otp
- which one hogs the blanket
- which one cuts the other’s hair
- which one makes coffee for the other every morning
- which one picks up the pizza
- which one likes their music on full volume
- which one complains about the crumbs on the bed
- which one is ticklish
- which one sings and which one plays the music
- which one proposes